Hordes of Darkness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What you need to know about this forum and how to get in

Reaper of the Cards
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

What you need to know about this forum and how to get in Empty What you need to know about this forum and how to get in

Post  Reaper of the Cards Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:44 pm

This is Team Hordes of Darkness' forum. It is a Yu-Gi-Oh! team, that has been formed for some years now [its core at least] and it recently got a forum. We strive to be the best in this game, and this place is a valuable tool in doing so.

Joining the team is something optional that will happen [if you want of course] later. Someone can choose to stay only a forum member, and not become occupied with any of the team's duties/business.

To enter the team, someone can notify any of the team's staff members of his/her decision and they will contact him/her ASAP. Further info/way for entering the team is the site Dueling Network [www.duelingnetwork.com]. A dueling platform that we use for duels when members are not near to each other. Look for me there [Reaper of the Cards] and let me know of your decision about entering the team. Also you can do that with any of this forum's staff people, if online. These are:

Reaper of the Cards
    A7
    Mits Lee
    DM-Returns
    Winged-Kuriboh

I hope that these information will be proven useful. From Hordes of Darkness and her people, thanks for visiting the forum!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:42 am