Hordes of Darkness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
A7
WarierSolution
Mits Lee
Nemessie
d.gear3414
Reaper of the Cards
10 posters

Members leaving team HOD

Reaper of the Cards
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

Members leaving team HOD - Page 3 Empty Re: Members leaving team HOD

Post  Reaper of the Cards Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:50 am

No need for any explanations Weedy and Zane. You both have been two of the fundamental members of this team, and your spots here will remain as long this forum does. It is true that lately many members have left, temporarily or otherwise, but that's ok. The forum will remain open anyway, since now it serves a different purpose. Me and tzaflidisp are making the Rulings section bigger and bigger everyday, by adding difficult and weird rulings that are not so easy to be found on the net to create some sort of database for difficult rulings.

What I am trying to say is that I don't have any problems and I require no explanations about your leaves. I can only wish you good luck with your lives and to you Zane, some occasional talk in DN or in msn. Nothing more. Your accounts here will remain intact, I may even lock them up until further notice from any of you two.

Have fun in whatever you decide to do!
    Zane Truesdale
    Zane Truesdale
    Core Team Member

Members leaving team HOD - Page 3 Empty Re: Members leaving team HOD

Post  Zane Truesdale Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:52 am

Reaper, I'd prefer to just have a talk tho.
    I don't want things to be left out in a void between you and me, as well as Mits.
    I owe you as much, same for him.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:16 am