Hordes of Darkness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

I'am leaving the forums.

Nibre/NickTahJaden
    Nibre/NickTahJaden

I'am leaving the forums. Empty I'am leaving the forums.

Post  Nibre/NickTahJaden Tue May 22, 2012 5:19 am

I don't like Reaper's behavior mostly.CristosSs, had already told me that he wants the most of us, only to post something in the forums. This is why i quit. I had made a team myself, to make tournaments etc, and he told me he was going to ban me if i don't tell me which one i will stay in, in 2 days. Reaper, don't take this offensively, but you can't ban me for beign a forum member here, and a member in my unnoficial team, don't you think?Plus, i think you should stop threating.

Bye all,~
    NickTahJaden.-
    Nemessie
    Nemessie

I'am leaving the forums. Empty Re: I'am leaving the forums.

Post  Nemessie Tue May 22, 2012 6:33 am

This will make the sidekick team look even smaller. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    Reaper of the Cards
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Reaper of the Cards Tue May 22, 2012 7:43 am

This is quite amusing. I found Nibre/NickTahJaden in DN today, after a long time and I asked him how he has been and why wasn't he posting in the forum. His response? "Let me think about it".

Being a member in two teams is generally forbidden, in case one day something gets organized between those two teams, even how remote this is in this case.

I won't try to defend myself, because frankly, my attitude has been perfect to all the members in this team so I don't see why I should even try to defend myself.

User banned.

Last edited by Reaper of the Cards on Wed May 23, 2012 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Nemessie
    Nemessie

Post  Nemessie Tue May 22, 2012 8:07 am

1rst:Why locked?
    2nd:It is not locked.
    3rd:Let the team have a little conversation about this.
    4th:Which user is banned? The forum member or the DN user?
    singo94
    singo94
    Supervisor
    Supervisor

Post  singo94 Tue May 22, 2012 8:12 am

From what i've seen reaper is fine. It look like your attitude stinks mate and its a good thing your not part of this team anymore. Make another team, doesn't really matter, this team will always be better.
    Reaper of the Cards
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Reaper of the Cards Tue May 22, 2012 8:17 am

Divinity wrote:1rst:Why locked?
    2nd:It is not locked.
    3rd:Let the team have a little conversation about this.
    4th:Which user is banned? The forum member or the DN user?

It's not locked yet.

The user is this forum's member "Nibre/NickTahJaden". His DN account is fine. His account here is the one banned. I decided not to delete it altogether because of the posts he has made. His avatar will stay, but it will be changed with the one that appears now.
    Nemessie
    Nemessie

Post  Nemessie Tue May 22, 2012 8:19 am

Well he does have a point....I mean, he is not part of Your team.

And Reaper, don't lock this topic. As I said, it would be nice to listen to what the Team Members have to say.

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 11:01 pm

Reaper of the Cards wrote:This is quite amusing. I found Nibre/NickTahJaden in DN today, after a long time and I asked him how he has been and why wasn't he posting in the forum. His response? "Let me think about it".

Being a member in two teams is generally forbidden, in case one day something gets organized between those two teams, even how remote this is in this case.

Topic locked, user banned.

It's Me.I just wanted to see the reactions.You can ban me again, It's no problem.If you do again i will never try to make an account again. So, what i have to say:

1st:My response on your question, was I'm fine, and i wasn't posting much because i play many games, not much DN, (Mostly playing yugi in-real) And plus i made for fun a team myself for tournament's etc.
    2nd:Your response was"You are allowed only to join one team, not ten!,Until tommorow post in which team you will stay, or, i can ban you for a while"
    3rd:Divinity is right. I'am not a member, i cannot be banned for anything, and, i think i am allowed to be even in 1000 Unofficial teams.
    4th:I call what you did a bit, admin abusing.Just to be threating on me.I didn't like this behavior, and that's why i did all this.
    5th: If you want just ban me.You were nice, but not in this case. Having a team just for an active forum is a nothing. The rest members are just like "iconic" "(Εικονικά)" members. They are just here to post.That's what is proven to me. Hopefully you won't delete this message.
    Seal of Orichalcos
    Seal of Orichalcos
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Seal of Orichalcos Wed May 23, 2012 12:41 am

This forum is created so that things like Ruling questions, Decks, strategies, plays and rules can be evaluated by players, and also being gathered in a place (the forum) where anyone can solve their questions easily. This is this forum's primary cause. As everyone may see, everything else outside the Strategy area (Deck Library, Tutorials, Rulings, Strategies/Plays, Green Area) is a bit underused.

So as you can understand, being a member team or a forum team really doesn't make a difference. You can be equally helpful from both positions. So, after all this, your comment "Having a team just for an active forum is a nothing" just renders itself meaningless and useless. Posting in this forum and keeping it alive also keeps it able of helping its members more and more everyday. Team and forum members alike. Everyone can see the topics and posts, and everyone can read what is written in them, and we try to write and post them in such fashion that they explain the most important game questions and they are clear to everyone.

Finally, there is nothing "admin abusing" about this. Just because someone is in a position of power doesn't mean that everything he/she does use this power. As I learned from Reaper, he talked to you starting "Hi, how are you" etc etc and never said anything until he saw your team, at which point he asked you to decide in two days what are you going to do about it.

All in all, no case here. If you want to be a part of this team, be, no one kicked you away. It was your post (your decision) that triggered the banning of your account, not any of the staff's decisions. So please decide what you want to do, announce it here, and let me close this topic, since I (and the team) have more important things to focus on.

-Seal of Orichalcos-
    Nemessie
    Nemessie

Post  Nemessie Wed May 23, 2012 1:01 am

My point is, he is not really a part of the team yet. If a war begins between the 2 teams, this team won't let him participate because he is just a forum member. He will participate as a member of the other team. This just means that he will never get promoted to team member.

I'am leaving the forums. Empty About your reactions/My point/What I think should be done.

Post  Guest Wed May 23, 2012 7:21 am

This forum is created so that things like Ruling questions, Decks, strategies, plays and rules can be evaluated by players, and also being gathered in a place (the forum) where anyone can solve their questions easily. This is this forum's primary cause. As everyone may see, everything else outside the Strategy area (Deck Library, Tutorials, Rulings, Strategies/Plays, Green Area) is a bit underused.

So as you can understand, being a member team or a forum team really doesn't make a difference. You can be equally helpful from both positions. So, after all this, your comment "Having a team just for an active forum is a nothing" just renders itself meaningless and useless. Posting in this forum and keeping it alive also keeps it able of helping its members more and more everyday. Team and forum members alike. Everyone can see the topics and posts, and everyone can read what is written in them, and we try to write and post them in such fashion that they explain the most important game questions and they are clear to everyone.

Finally, there is nothing "admin abusing" about this. Just because someone is in a position of power doesn't mean that everything he/she does use this power. As I learned from Reaper, he talked to you starting "Hi, how are you" etc etc and never said anything until he saw your team, at which point he asked you to decide in two days what are you going to do about it.

All in all, no case here. If you want to be a part of this team, be, no one kicked you away. It was your post (your decision) that triggered the banning of your account, not any of the staff's decisions. So please decide what you want to do, announce it here, and let me close this topic, since I (and the team) have more important things to focus on.

-Seal of Orichalcos-

I agree with you. As i think i said, he really started like you said, with, "Hi, how are you", nicely.And agree too, that it's nice to get help about rulings/decks etc.But giving/asking for help must not be necessary.I mean, what's the point of asking/giving help if they press you to do it.You will help if you want, when you want.Mostly i didn't just like the behavior about the threat of ban, while i wasn't actually a member.I think sillvy was just like me too, not a member of the team, because she had another one.Just like her, because i wasn't a member of this team, i created my own.I think there was no need to threat me with ban.(Sorry if my english is a bit bad).

My point is, he is not really a part of the team yet. If a war begins between the 2 teams, this team won't let him participate because he is just a forum member. He will participate as a member of the other team. This just means that he will never get promoted to team member.

That's my point too.You got my point.I could be a member of this forum, if it wasn't necessary to post, and if reaper has no problem with me creating another team + saying sorry for threating me with ban, because he wasn't right in this case.I was never a member of this team, just a member of the forum.

~NickTahJaden/Nibre
    Seal of Orichalcos
    Seal of Orichalcos
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Seal of Orichalcos Wed May 23, 2012 7:39 am

Sylveraine is a different story entirely, you cannot compare the two. Her being a part of this forum is based on old events.

But this topic is really getting nowhere. So I'm going to ask, and I expect a full, decisive answer.

Are you in or out?

Will I unban your previous account or I will delete this "A Random Guy" one, and lock this topic?

-Seal of Orichalcos-

Post  Guest Wed May 23, 2012 7:57 am

I'll stay, but, i hope I'am not supposed to post topics necessarily.You can ban this, and unban my other account, if it is ok.
    Reaper of the Cards
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Reaper of the Cards Wed May 23, 2012 9:07 am

Account reinstated.

Now the topis is indeed locked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content