Hordes of Darkness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Chineratech Overdragon vs Future Fusion

Nemessie
    Nemessie

Chineratech Overdragon vs Future Fusion Empty Chineratech Overdragon vs Future Fusion

Post  Nemessie Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:42 am

If I try to summon Chimeratech Overdragon via Future Fusion, what happens first? Sending all cards I control to the Graveyard, or targeting Overdragon? Also, if I choose the order, does Overdragon get destroyed by Future Fusion even if its effect sends all cards I control to the Graveyard?
    wind-up_rabbit
    wind-up_rabbit
    Core Team Member

Chineratech Overdragon vs Future Fusion Empty Re: Chineratech Overdragon vs Future Fusion

Post  wind-up_rabbit Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:54 am

Divinity wrote:If I try to summon Chimeratech Overdragon via Future Fusion, what happens first? Sending all cards I control to the Graveyard, or targeting Overdragon? Also, if I choose the order, does Overdragon get destroyed by Future Fusion even if its effect sends all cards I control to the Graveyard?
    idk what you mean in the first part of your question but for the second part i would say yes. dragon will destroy future fusion thus killing itself.
    Nemessie
    Nemessie

Chineratech Overdragon vs Future Fusion Empty Re: Chineratech Overdragon vs Future Fusion

Post  Nemessie Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:42 am

I mean, those effects start a chain. If Future Fusion is destroyed before its effect starts to resolve, will Overdragon still be destroyed?
    Reaper of the Cards
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Reaper of the Cards Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:07 am

Future Fusion is played.

2 Turns pass.

Chimeratech Overdragon comes.

Chimeratech Overdragon destroys all your field INCLUDING Future Fusion.

Chimeratech Overdragon dies because of Future Fusion's effect.
    Nemessie
    Nemessie

Post  Nemessie Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:37 am

Ok, is there any way I can protect Future Fusion from Overdragon's effect or at least from a MST?
    Reaper of the Cards
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Reaper of the Cards Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:50 pm

Divinity wrote:Ok, is there any way I can protect Future Fusion from Overdragon's effect or at least from a MST?

Chineratech Overdragon vs Future Fusion CardGuard-BP01-EN-C-1E
    Nemessie
    Nemessie

Post  Nemessie Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:14 pm

Yeah thanks I know this one and it is on the DW Deck I am going to buy (3 times). I mean, something else that is not that much used? Also, does anyone please know where I can find Future Fusion irl?
    Reaper of the Cards
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Reaper of the Cards Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:19 am

Chineratech Overdragon vs Future Fusion 4grpi
    Nemessie
    Nemessie

Post  Nemessie Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:44 am

Now for another question.

If Card Guard is not face-up on the field, will the player be able to remove the Counter and save his card?
    Reaper of the Cards
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Reaper of the Cards Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:58 am

Counter stays even after Card Guard has been removed from the field.
    Nemessie
    Nemessie

Post  Nemessie Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:21 am

Yes but can the Counter still be removed to avoid destruction if Card Guard is no longer face-up on the field?
    Reaper of the Cards
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Reaper of the Cards Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:39 am

Yes. Topic solved and locked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:20 am