Hordes of Darkness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Maxx "C" Making cards miss the timing.

isaac879
    isaac879
    Core Team Member

Maxx "C" Making cards miss the timing. Empty Maxx "C" Making cards miss the timing.

Post  isaac879 Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:23 am

I was wondering if Maxx "C" would make cards that activate effects when they are special summoned (like black rose dragon) miss the timing because the last thin to happen would be drawing a card? I assume not because the effect of Maxx "C" is applied and is not part of a chain that resolves when a monster is summoned.

tzaflidisp
    tzaflidisp
    Supervisor
    Supervisor

Maxx "C" Making cards miss the timing. Empty Re: Maxx "C" Making cards miss the timing.

Post  tzaflidisp Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:53 am

I'm not sure but I think that cards can't miss timing because of the effect of Maxx "C"

Last edited by Tzaflidisp on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Reaper of the Cards
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

Maxx "C" Making cards miss the timing. Empty Re: Maxx "C" Making cards miss the timing.

Post  Reaper of the Cards Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:37 am

isaac879 wrote:I was wondering if Maxx "C" would make cards that activate effects when they are special summoned (like black rose dragon) miss the timing because the last thin to happen would be drawing a card? I assume not because the effect of Maxx "C" is applied and is not part of a chain that resolves when a monster is summoned.

You answered the question yourself. Drawing does not start a Chain Link. You draw when the opponent Special Summons the monster. Maxx "C" allows you to draw when the opponent will summon the Dragon, but its Dragon has no reason to miss its timing. The last thing to happen for BRD was its summon.

Answered, locked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:26 pm