Hordes of Darkness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Forbidden lance vs Masked hero Acid

tzaflidisp
    tzaflidisp
    Supervisor
    Supervisor

Forbidden lance vs Masked hero Acid Empty Forbidden lance vs Masked hero Acid

Post  tzaflidisp Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:12 am

1 question about forbidden lance,i special summon mask hero acid by mask change, activate the effect of destroying the spell and traps, my opponent chains with starlight road and i chain with forbbiden lance, will my monsters effect be negated and destroyed or it will stay on the field and destroy my opponents spell and traps

Last edited by Tzaflidisp on Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Nemessie
    Nemessie

Forbidden lance vs Masked hero Acid Empty Re: Forbidden lance vs Masked hero Acid

Post  Nemessie Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:23 am

My opinion is, the effect will be negated, he will just not be destroyed. Also, Stardust will not be summoned since Acid was not destroyed. I think that in these cases it goes like, the effect is the bullet, the card that uses the effect is the gun. If the bullet is deflected/destroyed, the gun is an entirely different case.
    Reaper of the Cards
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

Forbidden lance vs Masked hero Acid Empty Re: Forbidden lance vs Masked hero Acid

Post  Reaper of the Cards Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:26 pm

Lance will resolve first, making Acid immune to all aspects of Starlight Road's effect. Starlight won't negate nor destroy Acid. Acid will destroy all backrows normally.
    tzaflidisp
    tzaflidisp
    Supervisor
    Supervisor

Post  tzaflidisp Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:05 pm

Thanks guys

Topic solved and locked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:20 am