Hordes of Darkness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Official team

Weedy
    Weedy
    Youtube Manager
    Youtube Manager

Official team Empty Official team

Post  Weedy Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:28 pm

Hey Reaper, if we would be an official team could you change members at your will??If yes we can be an official team 10-12 members and once a month/2-3moths a tourney for joinning the team, first places to get in other not.I mean you A7 MitsLee could be members from start and the rest of us to duel for a place in the team,like this we could swap places due to our dueling skills and so on.Or we can adopt Black Rose`s "dorms", creating our own doorms with diferent names so we could be repartized by an system and lv up, things like this to join the team.
    Reaper of the Cards
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

Official team Empty Re: Official team

Post  Reaper of the Cards Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:19 pm

Official or not, the members' choice is always mine.

But the maximum number of members that DN allows is 12. I have to keep 12 team members (counting me, A7, Mits, Dungeon Master, Kuriboh and Seal) and let go off all the rest. That means only 6 open member spots.

Academies and teams are different. Academies are not bound by DN rules, but they are not official either. They cannot become official, since there is nothing in DN's forum about official academies.

Dorms are an academies' thing. We cannot adopt it.
    A7
    A7
    Admin
    Admin

Post  A7 Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:31 am

I don't see the point in making our team DN official...
    We can always declare unofficial wars with other DN teams I'm sure they will accept Exclamation (They always do Cool )

This way we can keep our Member number high and have a lot of people to populate and keep this forum running and constantly evolving Exclamation

Plus we can continue having inside Tournaments of our own which can involve more and more members thus more rounds, thus grater difficulty to win, thus having more FUN Exclamation Exclamation
    Weedy
    Weedy
    Youtube Manager
    Youtube Manager

Post  Weedy Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:56 am

Your choice, I just made a sugestion, I tought a tournament would be fun but it`s funier when we are more than 5 players online at a time and this happens due to our different time zone zone, next time I say that the resgistrations would be made a week before tournament and the tournament begins at one hour choosed by Reaper that can be a good hour for all of us, then a limit for each round to post the pics, not waiting for a player 2-3 days and then desqualificating him, you got 1-2-3-30000 mins, so fit in that time.
    Reaper of the Cards
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Reaper of the Cards Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:59 am

Weedy wrote:Your choice, I just made a sugestion, I tought a tournament would be fun but it`s funier when we are more than 5 players online at a time and this happens due to our different time zone zone, next time I say that the resgistrations would be made a week before tournament and the tournament begins at one hour choosed by Reaper that can be a good hour for all of us, then a limit for each round to post the pics, not waiting for a player 2-3 days and then desqualificating him, you got 1-2-3-30000 mins, so fit in that time.

Agreed. In all points. Next tournament will be much more attention-to-detail friendly! This is the first time I actually (and practically) lead a team. You got to give me time to learn from my mistakes Weedy ( Wink ). I'm joking of course. Thanks for the suggestions man, they will be implemented.
    Nemessie
    Nemessie

Post  Nemessie Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:59 am

First of all, Reaper, I want to say that for guiding a team of 20+ members and denying to reduce them I respect you. But also, I do not really understand why should we not adopt dorms. It is not really that much of an academy thing, this is more likely for giving members the place they deserve, and giving them the pleasure caused by the feeling they got better by changing dorms. You could make dorms named by DARK monsters Level-wise, or dorms named after Number Cards Rank-wise, ex. Galaxy Queen/Gold Rat Dorm, Dark Mist Dorm, Leviathan Dragon Dorm, Illumiknight/Utopia/Shark Drake/Shock Master Dorm, Volcasaurus/Freezerdon Dorm, Focus Force Dorm, Big Eye Dorm, Giant Killer Dorm and for the top-Ranks Heaven's Strings. I think that would be a great idea, but I'm just a Forum Member so I can expect my opinion does not really count.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:58 am