Hordes of Darkness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

DN problem

Nemessie
    Nemessie

DN problem Empty DN problem

Post  Nemessie Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:42 am

I don't know exactly how to call this. At first, I started losing connection just in dn while the other pages worked just fine. Then, my laptop stuck at random times, so often I had to send it to a technician. At first, I thought it was a problem of the laptop, but then while now I have no problem when using my mother's laptop, a friend of mine has the exact same symptoms! Is it possible for DN to have a virus? Or is it just a glitch? All I know is that this is not caused by the laptops.
    Reaper of the Cards
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

DN problem Empty Re: DN problem

Post  Reaper of the Cards Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:19 pm

Divinity wrote:I don't know exactly how to call this. At first, I started losing connection just in dn while the other pages worked just fine. Then, my laptop stuck at random times, so often I had to send it to a technician. At first, I thought it was a problem of the laptop, but then while now I have no problem when using my mother's laptop, a friend of mine has the exact same symptoms! Is it possible for DN to have a virus? Or is it just a glitch? All I know is that this is not caused by the laptops.

DN servers crash, and DN as a program glitches. Simple as that.
    Nemessie
    Nemessie

Post  Nemessie Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:23 am

1. DN servers crash? What is that supposed to mean?

2. How do you explain the fact that the whole laptop freezes? It can't be a glitch of the laptop, a freind of mine in America has the same problem.

And do not consider the possibility of a coincidence.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:34 am