Hordes of Darkness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Inzector Loop

Inzector Loop Empty Inzector Loop

Post  Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:58 am

I think many of us know it but i'll post for friends who do not know.Ok we start here.
    First thing u need is to got Hornet in grave or hand.Now we start.We play dragonfly equip hornet and destroy 1 card,special summon centipede and equip again we destroy one more card and we add Dragonfly.
    Reaper of the Cards
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

Inzector Loop Empty Re: Inzector Loop

Post  Reaper of the Cards Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:02 am

Here is a more complicated one.

Have Dragonfly on the field. Equip Hornet on it, and also equip Giga-Mantis on it. Use Hornet's effect to pop Giga-Mantis. Then you get to special summon one for Dragonfly, and one from grave for Giga-Mantis' effect. Now you have two more Inzektors on the field to equip Hornet from grave on them, and pop 2 more and gain 2 more effects.

Very Happy
    The Master Duelist
    The Master Duelist
    Core Team Member

Inzector Loop Empty inzector a very confusiong ?

Post  The Master Duelist Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:19 am

why does inzector has to be very confuseing D:
    isaac879
    isaac879
    Core Team Member

Post  isaac879 Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:29 pm

OTK by Equipping Dragonfly with hornet and Giga-mantis then use hornets effect to pop Giga-mantis then summon two Centipedes from the deck for Dragonfly but DON'T use the effect of Giga-mantis.

Then equip the centipede with a hornet and the other centipede with a Giga-mantis from the grave.

Pop Giga-mantis again search for the centipedes adding a Giga-mantis and anything else, now use the effect of Giga-mantis to summon the Hornet.

Use Hornets effect to equip the Giga-mantis from the grave, then equip the Giga-mantis in your hand to Dragonfly.

You now have 8000 attack on the field (two centipedes 1600 each + a Dragonfly equiped with Giga-mantis 2400 + a Hornet equipped with a Giga-mantis 2400) 1600+1600+2400+2400=8000 affraid
    A7
    A7
    Admin
    Admin

Post  A7 Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:03 am

Nice move my friend... Exclamation
    I really like this one Exclamation
    I do not like inzectors though Cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content