Hordes of Darkness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Straggling Force

tzaflidisp
    tzaflidisp
    Supervisor
    Supervisor

Straggling Force Empty Straggling Force

Post  tzaflidisp Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:41 pm

Straggling Force
    Straggling Force StragglingForce-ABYR-JP-OP
    If you control no other monsters: You can Tribute this card to target 1 monster your opponent controls; take control of it until the End Phase. You cannot Special Summon or conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect.

The only reason that i find to play this cards is to stole the opponents Sorcerer and bls but and again the mind control is better for this job.
    Nemessie
    Nemessie

Straggling Force Empty Re: Straggling Force

Post  Nemessie Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:34 am

If I got it right, the point of the topic is a card that is about to come and is too useless to be in a deck?

Makes sense.
    Reaper of the Cards
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Reaper of the Cards Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:22 am

Call of the Haunted/Reborn, summon Straggling Force. Tribute Straggling Force and use it as a Brain Control. Tribute the monster you stole for a tribute summon.
    Nemessie
    Nemessie

Post  Nemessie Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:32 am

Is it worth it? To spend a Reborn on it? Since anyways you cannot conduct battle phase then. Soul Exchange does the same work, plus you don't have to spend a Reborn and can still special summon, basically now that I think of it, it cannot be combined with reborn due to the non-special summon effect.

Also, may someone fuse this with the Abyss Rising topic? It is a card from Abyss Rising, it would make more sense that way.
    Reaper of the Cards
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Reaper of the Cards Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:22 am

Nemessie wrote:basically now that I think of it, it cannot be combined with reborn due to the non-special summon effect.

True, didn't notice it.
    Nemessie
    Nemessie

Post  Nemessie Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:12 am

So it really is useless huh? As I said anyway, Soul Exchange will work much better since it allows special summons AND you will not have to waste a revive card, not mentioning the normal summon you will have to spend to send it to the graveyard.(It will afterwards be sent to the graveyard by battle)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:00 am