Hordes of Darkness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

New Numbers you likely do not know

Nemessie
    Nemessie

New Numbers you likely do not know Empty New Numbers you likely do not know

Post  Nemessie Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:32 am

Although most of you don't know what is the deal with the Numbers, all of you definitely know them. Since all Numbers eventually become actual cards, I thought I might introduce a few more of them. But remember, it is not certain if they will go TCG. I mostly show them to you mostly to prepare you for them in DN, and for fun.

New Numbers you likely do not know Number22FranKen-YZ03-JP-OP
    Number 22:Fran Ken :2 Level 8 DARK monsters
    Must be Xyz Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to target 1 face-up card your opponent controls; change this card to Defense Position, and if you do, negate the target's effect until the End Phase.
    (Zombie)

Well, in a Dark World deck he would be awesome. He would be a nice beatstick and if he's got some cooperation from other cards to combine with his 2nd effect you could get rid of cards like Lightpulsar Dragon/Chimeratech/Zenmaines/Gantetsu/Number 17/Number 39/...ok I am stopping it you got the point.

New Numbers you likely do not know Number40GimmickPuppetHeavensStrings-OG01-JP-UR
    Number 40:Gimmick Puppet Heaven's Strings :2 Level 8 monsters
    Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; place 1 String Counter on all other face-up monsters on the field. During the End Phase of your opponent's next turn: Destroy all monsters with String Counters placed on them, then inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each destroyed monster.
    (Machine)

Yeah yeah still on Dark Worlds. As long as you can last 1 round, this can help you get rid of , dunno, REDMD and Darkflare, or Grapha and Goldd, or Shining and Zero AND deal some damage. Plus, if you manage to keep Heaven's Strings alive and safe from attacks, it just might get the chance for a direct attack.

New Numbers you likely do not know Number69GodMedallionCoatofArms-VB15-JP-OP
    Number 69:God Medallion Coat of Arms :3 Level 4 monsters
    When this card is Special Summoned: Negate the effects of all other Xyz Monsters on the field. During your Main Phase: You can target 1 monster whose effect(s) was negated by this effect; until the End Phase, this card gains the same name and effects as that target. The effect of "Number 69: God Medallion Coat of Arms" can only be used once per turn.
    (Psychic)

1 copy of this could fit in a Side Deck or even an Extra Deck, especially to counter Xyzs like Zenmaines or Leviathan(can you imagine it?) or Utopia, and take advantage of Leviair while both countering and taking advantage of Gantetsu. Also, remember Number 8 from the Abyss Rising topic?
    New Numbers you likely do not know Number8HeraldicKingGenomeHeriter-ABYR-JP-OP
    Yeah, this one. Well Number 8:Heraldic King Genome Heriter and Coat of Arms are kinda related.

New Numbers you likely do not know Number88GimmickPuppetDestinyLeo-VB15-JP-OP
    Number 88:Gimmick Puppet Destiny Leo :3 Level 8 monsters
    Once per turn, if you control no cards in your Spell & Trap Card Zone: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, and if you do, place 1 Destiny Counter on this card. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect. When this card has 3 Destiny Counters on it, its controller wins the Duel.
    (Machine)

A Victory Condition? If I did not have Skill Drain and Gates and Dark Smog in my Dark Worlds this would be not half bad Oh well, at least the pic is nice. But remember, you might get to see people on DN make decks based around this guy, using Dark Lords and The Creator and stuff. A nice counter for it is Chimeratech though.

New Numbers you likely do not know Number91ThunderSparkDragon-VE07-JP-OP
    Number 91:Thunder Spark Dragon :3 Level 4 monsters
    Once per turn, you can activate 1 of these effects:
    ● Detach 3 Xyz Materials from this card; destroy all face-up monsters on the field, except this card.
    ● Detach 5 Xyz Materials from this card; destroy all cards your opponent controls.

There are ways to attach Xyz Materials. Plus, it can still make a direct for 2400 damage.

Upcoming Numbers are the Numbers

53:Counterfeit Deity, Heart Earth Dragon, nothing known about this guy but we are likely gonna see some good stuff.
    63:Oshamoji Soldier
    New Numbers you likely do not know Number63OshamojiSoldier-JP-Manga-ZX
    A Rank 1 Number. Judging from Goldrat and Galaxy Queen, nothing we should worry about. NEXT.
    47:Don't even know his name.

The last 3 Numbers are so fresh that they have not even appeared on the TV/Manga.I am always trying to give you information as fresh as possible.

Last edited by Nemessie on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    tzaflidisp
    tzaflidisp
    Supervisor
    Supervisor

New Numbers you likely do not know Empty Re: New Numbers you likely do not know

Post  tzaflidisp Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:54 am

I like the gimmik and the No 22
    Were did you find them?
    Nemessie
    Nemessie

Post  Nemessie Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:13 pm

I am assuming you mean Number 88. As for where I found them, let's just say I got my own sources.
    tzaflidisp
    tzaflidisp
    Supervisor
    Supervisor

Post  tzaflidisp Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:27 pm

I like and the three gimmik xyz
    Nemessie
    Nemessie

Post  Nemessie Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:38 pm

New Numbers you likely do not know Number9CanopyStarDysonSphere-ABYR-JP-UR
    Number 9:Canopy Star - Dyson Sphere :2 Level 9 monsters
    Once, during the Battle Step, when this card is targeted for an attack, while it has Xyz Materials: Negate that attack. When this card is targeted for an attack, while it has no Xyz Materials: You can target 2 monsters in your Graveyard; attach those targets to this card as Xyz Materials. During your Main Phase 1, if your opponent controls a monster whose ATK is higher than this card: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; this turn, this card can attack your opponent directly.

With the help of Tannhauser Gate, you summon it easily. Then, as long as your opponent controls a bigger threat, you can slam him mercilessly. Also good with Fiendish Chain or Nightmare Wheel.

New Numbers you likely do not know Number8HeraldicKingGenomeHeriter-ABYR-JP-OP
    Number 8:Heraldic King Genome Heriter :2 Level 4 "Heraldic Beast" monsters
    Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up Xyz Monster your opponent controls; until the End Phase, this card's name and ATK become that target's name and ATK, and it gains that target's effects. Also, until the End Phase, that target's ATK becomes 0, and its effect(s) is negated.

Only 2 Heraldic Beasts are gonna be released with him in Abyss Rising. However, due to High Medallion Arts "Target 2 "Heraldic Beast" monsters in your Graveyard; Special Summon those targets, then Xyz Summon using exactly those cards as Xyz Material."As long as he is summoned, he can take out ANY opposing monster and inflict 2400 damage. With a Safe Zone, he will do wonders.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:51 am