Hordes of Darkness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

My Signature The Timelords

tzaflidisp
    tzaflidisp
    Supervisor
    Supervisor

My Signature The Timelords Empty My Signature The Timelords

Post  tzaflidisp Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:55 pm

If anyone doesn't now the Time lords and their history now its time to learn it
    My Signature The Timelords 1000px-5Dx149_Temporal_Machine_Gods

Metaion, the Timelord
    My Signature The Timelords 175px-MetaiontheTimelord-TF06-JP-VG
    Level 10 Type Fairy Attribute Fire Atk/Def 0/0
    Cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. If you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. You take no Battle Damage from battles involving this face-up Attack Position card. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked: Return all other monsters on the field to the hand, and inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each card returned. During your Standby Phase: Shuffle this card into the Deck (even if face-down).
    Trivia
    This card appears to be named after Metatron, a prominent angel in Jewish mysticism.

Razion, the Timelord

My Signature The Timelords 175px-RaziontheTimeLord-TF06-JP-VG
    Cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. If you control no monsters, you can Summon this card without Tribute. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. Battle Damage you take from battles involving this face-up Attack Position card becomes 0. At the end of the Battle Phase, which this card battles: Return all cards in your opponent's Graveyard to the Deck. When your opponent draws a card, inflict 500 damage to your opponent. During your Standby Phase, return this card to the Deck.
    Trivia
    The card appears to be named after Raziel, an archangel found in the Kabbalah of Judaism.

Tzaphion, the Timelord
    My Signature The Timelords 175px-TzaphiontheTimelord-TF06-JP-VG
    Level 10 Type Fairy Attribute Water Atk/Def 0/0
    Cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. If you control no monsters, you can Summon this card without Tribute. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. You take no Battle Damage from battles involving this face-up Attack Position card. If this card battles, return all Spell/Trap Cards your opponent controls to the Deck, after damage calculation. When this card is removed from the field, draw cards until you have 5 cards in your hand. You cannot Summon monsters. During your Standby Phase, return this face-up card you control to the Deck.
    Trivia
    The name of this card is derived from Tzaphkiel, an archangel in Judaism. Tzaphkiel is related to the beginning and ending of things, which is reflected by removing Spells and Traps of the opponent (ending) and replenishing cards in hand. (beginning)

Zadion, the Timelord
    My Signature The Timelords 175px-ZadiontheTimelord-TF06-JP-VG
    Level 10 Type Fairy Attribute Wind Atk/Def 0/0
    This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. You take no Battle Damage from battles involving this face-up Attack Position card. If this card battles while your Life Points are lower than 4000, your Life Points become 4000 after damage calculation. You cannot Summon monsters. During your Standby Phase, return this face-up card you control to the Deck.
    Trivia
    The name of this card is derived from Zadkiel, an archangel in Judaism. Zadkiel is known for being merciful to those who deserve it, as somewhat reflected in his effect of restoring Life Points to no more than 4000.

Camion, the Timelord
    My Signature The Timelords 175px-CamiontheTimelord-TF06-JP-VG
    Level 10 Type Fairy Attribute Earth Atk/Def 0/0
    Cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. If you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without Tribute. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. Both players take no Battle Damage from battles involving this face-up Attack Position card. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked: Target 1 monster your opponent controls: return the target to the Deck, then inflict 500 damage to your opponent.
    Trivia
    This monster's name is derived from the archangel Khamael from Judaism

Raphion, the Timelord

My Signature The Timelords 175px-RaphiontheTimelord-TF06-JP-VG
    Level 10 Type Fairy Attribute Wind Atk/Def 0/0
    Cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. If you control no monsters: You can Summon this card without Tribute. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. Battle Damage you take from battles involving this face-up Attack Position card becomes 0. At the end of the Battle Phase, when this card battles: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the monster it battled. During your Standby Phase: Return this face-up card to the Deck.
    Trivia
    This card's name may have been based of Raphael, yet another prominent angel.

Hairon, the Timelord

My Signature The Timelords 175px-HairontheTimelord-TF06-JP-VG
    Level 10 Type Fairy Attribute Earth Atk/Def 0/0
    This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. If you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without Tribute. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. Both players take no Battle Damage from battles involving this face-up Attack Position card. If this card battles while you Life Points are lower than your opponent's Life Points, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the difference, after damage calculation. You cannot Summon monsters. During your Standby Phase, return this face-up card you control to the Deck.
    Trivia
    This card's name may be derived from the Archangel Haniel, who is said to take the appearance of a woman, hence the appearance of this card

Michion, the Timelord
    My Signature The Timelords 175px-MichiontheTimelord-TF06-JP-VG
    Cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. If you control no monsters, you can Summon this card without Tribute. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. Battle Damage you take from battles involving this face-up Attack Position card becomes 0. At the end of the Battle Phase, which this card battles: Halve your opponent's Life Points. During your Standby Phase, return this card to the Deck.
    Trivia
    This card is based off one of the Heavenly Archangels, the Archangel Michael. Michael is known to lend strength to overcome a difficult challenge, which is reflected by the card's effect - the greater the challenge (more LP), the more strength is lent (greater LP reduction).

Gabrion, the Timelord

My Signature The Timelords 175px-GabriontheTimelord-TF06-JP-VG
    Level 10 Type Fairy Attribute Water Atk/Def 0/0
    Cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. If you control no monsters, you can Summon this card without Tribute. This card cannot be destroyed (either by battle or by card effects). Battle Damage you take from battles involving this face-up Attack Position card becomes 0. At the end of the Battle Phase, in which this card battles: Target 1 card you opponent controls; return that target to the Deck.
    Trivia
    This monster's name is derived from the angel Gabriel. Gabriel is known for ensuring non-human entities do not interfere with humans, which is somewhat reflected in this card's ability of removing cards from the opponent's field which may otherwise hinder plays.

Sandaion, the Timelord
    My Signature The Timelords 175px-SandaiontheTimelord-TF06-JP-VG
    Level 10 Type Fairy Attribute Light Atk/Def 4000/0
    This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. If you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without Tribute. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. You take no Battle Damage from battles involving this face-up Attack Position card. At the end of the Battle Phase in which this card battled: Inflict 2000 damage to your opponent. During your Standby Phase: Return this card to the Deck.
    Trivia
    This monster's name is reference to the angel Sandalphon.

Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord
    My Signature The Timelords 175px-SephylontheUltimateTimeLord-TF06-JP-VG
    Level 10 Type Fairy Attribute Light Atk/Def 4000/4000
    Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by having 10 or more monsters in your Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 Level 8 or higher Fairy-Type monster from your hand or Graveyard, but its effects are negated and its ATK becomes 4000.
    Trivia
    This card is based on The Almighty, Jewish/Christian God "Yahweh" or "Jehovah" as an alternate term, but received its name from the Sephirot to make it less offensive.

I don't know when and if they are gone released but i hope to be soon I like them very much.

This is the tree of Life with the Time Lords
    My Signature The Timelords 180px-5Dx151_The_Life_Tree
    Mits Lee
    Mits Lee
    War Coordinator
    War Coordinator

My Signature The Timelords Empty Re: My Signature The Timelords

Post  Mits Lee Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:06 pm

all of them have good effects but are you sure about Hairon, the Timelord effect ???

i find it too good to be true !!!!! afro
    tzaflidisp
    tzaflidisp
    Supervisor
    Supervisor

Post  tzaflidisp Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:11 pm

For the only cards that i am sure for the effects is the Metaion and Sephylon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Mits Lee
    Mits Lee
    War Coordinator
    War Coordinator

Post  Mits Lee Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:13 pm

I loVe Metaion i used him in my deck out deck very usefull monster clown
    Nemessie
    Nemessie

Post  Nemessie Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:30 am

First time I ever see someone create a topic especially to explain his signature.

Yep, that's tzaflidis alright!

Has anyone of you guys watched Yu-gi-oh 5D's? If I had to guess, you, tzaflidi, have watched both 5D's and ZEXAL. Saying that because you also know the Gimmick Puppets.

Seriously though, this is spamming. A topic made to explain someone's signature or to talk about Anime cards that will 70% never be on TCG/OCG, should be in the Chit Chat or at least at the Anime/Manga section.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:52 pm