Hordes of Darkness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Fusilier/Barbaros VS. Skill Drain

WarierSolution
    WarierSolution
    Core Team Member

Fusilier/Barbaros VS. Skill Drain Empty Fusilier/Barbaros VS. Skill Drain

Post  WarierSolution Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:10 pm

so im sure most of u r aware that if u summon Fusilier Dragon, the Dual-mode Beast/Beast king Barbaros with thier effects' while skill drain is up they return to their origanal attack, so if i control Fusilier/Barbaros face-up on the field and THEN activate skill drain do they still return to their origanal attack, i think they do but 2 people have told me otherwise, and also do the same rules apply to Evil Hero Dark Gaia?
    tzaflidisp
    tzaflidisp
    Supervisor
    Supervisor

Fusilier/Barbaros VS. Skill Drain Empty Re: Fusilier/Barbaros VS. Skill Drain

Post  tzaflidisp Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:49 pm

yeah fusilier and barbaros return to the printed original atk even if you activate the skill drain later the same happens if you close them with book and with chalice. I am not sure about gaia the original atk is 0 so if you activate skill drain his going back to 0 (if i am wrong please correct me).
    Reaper of the Cards
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Reaper of the Cards Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:17 am

Correct on both accounts.

Fusilier and Barbaros will turn back to 3000ATK if Skill drain is later activated and Evil HERO Dark Gaia will go back to 0 points if affected at any time by something like Skill Drain, Veiler, Chalice, Book of Moon etc.
    Nemessie
    Nemessie

Post  Nemessie Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:41 am

Fusilier will return to 3000 ATK? Magic..... bounce bounce bounce
    Reaper of the Cards
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Reaper of the Cards Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:41 am

Topic solved and locked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:28 am