Hordes of Darkness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Battle Fader / Swift Scarecrow Ruling Change

Reaper of the Cards
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

Battle Fader / Swift Scarecrow Ruling Change Empty Battle Fader / Swift Scarecrow Ruling Change

Post  Reaper of the Cards Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:48 am

Apparently KONAMI thinks they are Spell Speed 2 and can be chained to something like a Dolkka trying to negate them. Here's the evidence.

Battle Fader / Swift Scarecrow Ruling Change 2luzzi9
    Zane Truesdale
    Zane Truesdale
    Core Team Member

Battle Fader / Swift Scarecrow Ruling Change Empty Re: Battle Fader / Swift Scarecrow Ruling Change

Post  Zane Truesdale Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:58 am

Imma sue konami in the next couple of days ._.
    Nemessie
    Nemessie

Battle Fader / Swift Scarecrow Ruling Change Empty Re: Battle Fader / Swift Scarecrow Ruling Change

Post  Nemessie Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:55 am

So I was right last time! Very Happy
    isaac879
    isaac879
    Core Team Member

Post  isaac879 Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:48 am

Would these rulings be deemed official and used at tournaments and on DN because to me it looks like they made a mistake saying both are quick effects. When battle fader was released in the battle pack with PSCT and it looks like a trigger effect. As well there are rulings on the KDE judge forum from 13 may 2011 that say that battle fader is a trigger effect and must be activated in direct response to the attack declaration.
    Reaper of the Cards
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Reaper of the Cards Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 am

I know all that. I just posted it just in case. I already E-Mailed KONAMI and I'm waiting for an answer. I will post it here as well.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:34 pm