Hordes of Darkness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
singo94
WarierSolution
Nemessie
isaac879
Reaper of the Cards
wind-up_rabbit
Mits Lee
A7
tristantimothytaylor
13 posters

Dumb Misplays

tristantimothytaylor
    tristantimothytaylor

Dumb Misplays Empty Dumb Misplays

Post  tristantimothytaylor Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:15 pm

earlier someone tried to veiler my card car D.lol this is my first post soo idk what to do so just post funny misplays Smile?
    A7
    A7
    Admin
    Admin

Dumb Misplays Empty Re: Dumb Misplays

Post  A7 Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:56 am

Veiler On Card Car D... That's something!

Wait till you see someone trying to Veiler a discarded Grapha... Shocked
    Mits Lee
    Mits Lee
    War Coordinator
    War Coordinator

Post  Mits Lee Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:28 am

I had the honor of seeing that!! I cry from laughing when I remember this move Sad The guy who made that move is a GOD!!! cheers lol!
    tristantimothytaylor
    tristantimothytaylor

Post  tristantimothytaylor Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:35 pm

lol someone chained my upstart with dark bribe -____- and i called him dumb and he called an admin ;P
    A7
    A7
    Admin
    Admin

Post  A7 Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:28 pm

That's where people like myself , Mits Lee and Reaper Of The Cards come in and end up laughing our asses out!!!!!!!!

Dark Bribe to Upstart Goblin... I'm still laughing on that one!!! lol!
    Mits Lee
    Mits Lee
    War Coordinator
    War Coordinator

Post  Mits Lee Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:29 pm

lol lol and lol!!!!! This is a pro move!!!! I want to meet this guy Very Happy
    wind-up_rabbit
    wind-up_rabbit
    Core Team Member

Dumb Misplays Empty believe it or not.

Post  wind-up_rabbit Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:23 pm

d.d crow on a spell card -_- ....y would u? this is beyond dumb! happned a while ago though.. Very Happy
    Reaper of the Cards
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Reaper of the Cards Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:15 pm

This has happened in real life, and A7 and Mits know this first hand.

I activate Soul Exchange and my opponent chains Threatening Roar to it.

I won't attack because he (actually it was a she) wanted me not to, not because my own card didn't let me! lol
    Mits Lee
    Mits Lee
    War Coordinator
    War Coordinator

Post  Mits Lee Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:57 pm

Her mentor must be proud Reaper lol! I can't tell his name because is a low profile man! lol!
    isaac879
    isaac879
    Core Team Member

Post  isaac879 Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:28 pm

Someone tried to d.d. crow when I summoned chaos sorcerer to stop the summon No Then when I used its effect to banish Sangan they book of mooned the Sangan and said that I have to banish my Chaos sorcerer. lol!
    A7
    A7
    Admin
    Admin

Post  A7 Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:28 am

This Topic is getting funnier and funnier!!!

Just keep posting!!!

lol!
    Nemessie
    Nemessie

Post  Nemessie Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 am

Here I go....

A friend of mine says that he can use http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gale_Dogra Gale Dogra in a combination with Monster Reborn and we all know that this is impossible! He also says that the effect of Odin, Father of the Aesir which is

"Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can activate this effect to have this card become unaffected by the effects of Spell/Trap Cards until the End Phase."

doesn't mention which End Phase does it end in, so it means the End Phase of the opponent's next turn, because in Greek turn(γύρος) translates to both turn and round.

What is more, that guy says that an Earthbound Immortal is destroyed if there is A field spell card on the field, and also he totally changed the effects of Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca. To give you an example, the original effect of Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca was this:

"There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card is Normal Summoned, return up to 3 cards you control to your Deck, except this card, and discard the same number of cards from your opponent's hand at random. This card gains 1000 ATK for each card discarded by this effect."

and he changed it to something like this:
    "There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is a face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card is Summoned, it gains 3000 ATK. During each of your Standby Phases, this card gains 3000 ATK."

What is more, the guy won't duel you if he doesn't have the first move.

And here is an even better one! He says that cards like Raigeki Break or MST actually negate the activation of a Spell/Trap Card, and that during your turn, the priority is given to your opponent. Each time I send him a page via facebook that confirms how wrong he is, without checking it he says "Yeah ok I agree with you" and on the next day he repeats everything again.

And here is the funniest part. That guy calls himself the "Best Duelist in Oropos(=My hometown)" while I and 2 friends of mine are the only actual duelists in Oropos.

Another duelist used Future Fusion to Summon Dragon Master Knight! Do you want to know how he used it? Simple enough! He sent Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon from his Extra Deck and BLS - Envoy of the Beginning from his Main Deck to the Graveyard!

*Merged
    wind-up_rabbit
    wind-up_rabbit
    Core Team Member

Dumb Misplays Empty xDDD

Post  wind-up_rabbit Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:22 pm

tristantimothytaylor wrote:lol someone chained my upstart with dark bribe -____- and i called him dumb and he called an admin ;P

lmfao
    WarierSolution
    WarierSolution
    Core Team Member

Post  WarierSolution Tue May 29, 2012 8:52 pm

singo94
    singo94
    Supervisor
    Supervisor

Post  singo94 Wed May 30, 2012 6:24 am

tristantimothytaylor wrote:lol someone chained my upstart with dark bribe -____- and i called him dumb and he called an admin ;P

Pffft i MST someones dark bribe and they said chain to MST so i got a free draw. I have never cried from laughing at yugioh before. That was the first time.
    isaac879
    isaac879
    Core Team Member

Post  isaac879 Wed May 30, 2012 9:05 am

I was playing someone at my local store and there was an active royal decree on the field, I summon a monster and they play Solemn Judgement forgetting about royal decree. So they paid half of their life points to achieve nothing.
    WarierSolution
    WarierSolution
    Core Team Member

Post  WarierSolution Wed May 30, 2012 3:47 pm

one time i activated burst stream of destruction and they chained with a scape goat... scratch

Post  Guest Thu May 31, 2012 7:08 am

A7 wrote:Veiler On Card Car D... That's something!

Mhmm, when this dude, for the first time, threw down a Veiler for me and said Grapha's eff is negated, I quit. c:
    Nemessie
    Nemessie

Post  Nemessie Thu May 31, 2012 8:50 am

Looz wrote:

Mhmm, when this dude, for the first time, threw down a Veiler for me and said Grapha's eff is negated, I quit. c:

Rated? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Post  Guest Thu May 31, 2012 8:53 am

Divinity wrote:
    Looz wrote:

Rated? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    Unrated. ;p
    Nemessie
    Nemessie

Post  Nemessie Thu May 31, 2012 10:19 am

Looz wrote:
    Divinity wrote:
    Looz wrote:

Unrated. ;p

Ok then Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    WarierSolution
    WarierSolution
    Core Team Member

Post  WarierSolution Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:18 am

ok so i had 2 beatsticks on my field and he had two midget defense-based monsters , so he activates dark hole and chains with a starlightroad... later that same duel i activate solemn warining on his sasuke samuri (I had a face down gravekeeper's spy if you're wondering y i did that) and he tried to activate stardust dragon's effect to negate my solemn warning, he was an annoying kid so i let him get away with it, during the end phase he tried to bring back stardust dragon with its effect(keeping in mind he summoned that with starlight road) so that wa the last straw and i quit(unrated)
    tzaflidisp
    tzaflidisp
    Supervisor
    Supervisor

Post  tzaflidisp Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:44 am

i have see many things for example my opponent attacks to my shi en with leviathan dragon and when i say to him that and the two of them are destroyed he says that leviathan is a number and numbers are destroyed only from other numbers or warning at the gates of dark world because says and "the activation of a spell card" or when i return a dark world monster to hand for the summon of the grapha and my opponent try d. d. crow to grapha and he doesn't understand why he can't do it but the funniest thing is that the stardust can negate the destruction of a field spell from another field spell

i know its hard to believe it but its all true lol!

Last edited by tzaflidisp on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Nemessie
    Nemessie

Post  Nemessie Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:50 am

Since it is unrated ok, but those guys just aren't worth your time. You can always quit and search for someone worth your time.
    WarierSolution
    WarierSolution
    Core Team Member

Post  WarierSolution Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:03 pm

tzaflidisp wrote:i have see many things for example my opponent attacks to my shi en with leviathan dragon and when i say to him that and the two of them are destroyed he says that leviathan is a number and numbers are destroyed only from other numbers or warning at the gates of dark world because says and "the activation of a spell card" or when i return a dark world monster to hand for the summon of the grapha and my opponent try d. d. crow to grapha and he doesn't understand why he can't do it but the funniest thing is that the stardust can negate the destruction of a field spell from another field spell

i know its hard to believe it but its all true lol!

lol the number thing has happened to me 2 and the guy's like it worked in the anime' my response: scratch

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content