Hordes of Darkness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Ban list predictions

isaac879
    isaac879
    Core Team Member

Ban list predictions Empty Ban list predictions

Post  isaac879 Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:57 pm

I want to know what changes you think will happen to the ban list in September.

I think that this may happen:

Limited:

Inzektor Centipede should get limited because it would stop the Inzektor loop but the deck would still be playable.

Red eyes darkness metal dragon because it will stop chaos dragons and hieratic.

Snoww, Unlight of Dark World should get limited to stop dark worlds searching.

Wind-up rat to stop the loop.

Rescue rabbit to stop Laggia and dolkka being summoned so easily.

Miracle fusion because it gives too much of an advantage with the shining and absolute zero.

Trishula, dragon of the ice barrier because the meta is focusing on xyz monsters.

Semi-limited:

Lonefire blossom because the plant engine is not good unless spore and glow-up bulb come back.

Not on the list:

Spore because the meta is moving away from synchros and the plant engine is still not that good without glow-up bulb as well.

tzaflidisp
    tzaflidisp
    Supervisor
    Supervisor

Ban list predictions Empty Re: Ban list predictions

Post  tzaflidisp Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:49 pm

Well i see the list like that
    limited centipede or dragonfly
    if they will do anything on wind up i think it will be on zenmaity
    rescue rabbit of course
    in hero's the super poly or shining
    i want back the goyo and trisula
    maybe they ban the bls again
    RDMD limited
    maybe lightpulsar
    i don't think that they will do anything on dark worlds
    limited the zenmainess
    semi tour guide
    card car d semi i think
    and of course i want free the shi en and gateway
    that's all
    isaac879
    isaac879
    Core Team Member

Post  isaac879 Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:07 pm

I think your right about the tour guide and zenmaines.
    Shi en could come back but I do not think there is any chance of gateway!!!
    BLS is not too much of a problem with 2 solemn warning, solemn, 2 torrential tribute, bottomless trap hole and effect veiler.
    Nemessie
    Nemessie

Post  Nemessie Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:48 am

Are we basically supposed to say what we WANT to be in the next list?

Shi En is too broken. 2500 ATK, effect that prevents destruction, effect that negates spells and traps + how easy it is to summon. With 2-3 Shi Ens the opponent will not have that much of an access to either spells or traps. 1 is too much.

Isaac, nothing personal really but looks like you want to stop the existence of Meta for less competition.

A Semi Limit for Dragonfly and Hornet is enough.

Goyo and Trishula are TOO broken.

Mmm Gateway yeah it might get a Semi Limit. The others are fine, you spend a Normal Summon and your Battle Phase on Cardcar D. As for Tour Guide, mmm not sure Semi Limit yeah maybe.

The others are fine. Maybe a Semi-Limit on REDMD. At least that is from me.

Isaac, aren't you asking too much? Isn't that the destruction of most Tier 1 and 2 Decks?

And don't they dare touch the Dark Worlds Evil or Very Mad . They won't anyway, it would be too wtf if they did. Dark Worlds are an old archetype.

"Limited:

Inzektor Centipede should get limited because it would stop the Inzektor loop but the deck would still be playable.

Red eyes darkness metal dragon because it will stop chaos dragons and hieratic.

Snoww, Unlight of Dark World should get limited to stop dark worlds searching.

Wind-up rat to stop the loop.

Rescue rabbit to stop Laggia and dolkka being summoned so easily.

Miracle fusion because it gives too much of an advantage with the shining and absolute zero."

Stop Inzektors Dino Rabbits Wind-Ups Chaos Dragons Hieratics HEROs and give Trishula? The one that gets rid of any card on the field graveyard and hand with no real cost?

That is basically, kill Tier 1 and shoot Tier 2 in the leg. Plus, the banlists do not change THAT many things. I am only saying what would be more fair for everyone.
    A7
    A7
    Admin
    Admin

Post  A7 Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:41 am

All of a sudden I find myself agreeing with Nemessie... affraid affraid affraid

Though you have to think that KONAMI is a company made to produce profit.

People who work for KONAMI and handle those kind of issues are interested only in increasing the company's wealth and could not care less for the game!

That being the fact think which cards will fall on the price list and there you can find the answer to your question... study
    Nemessie
    Nemessie

Post  Nemessie Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:52 am

A7 wrote:All of a sudden I find myself agreeing with Nemessie... affraid affraid affraid

Though you have to think that KONAMI is a company made to produce profit.

People who work for KONAMI and handle those kind of issues are interested only in increasing the company's wealth and could not care less for the game!

That being the fact think which cards will fall on the price list and there you can find the answer to your question... study

I thought we had both gotten past old conflicts.

And, I see that some people say what cards they want to be in the banlist while they are supposed to be predicting. Yeah, let's weaken them a little but not make them THAT useless.
    A7
    A7
    Admin
    Admin

Post  A7 Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:54 am

Nemessie wrote:

I thought we had both gotten past old conflicts.

Oh we had don't worry about that... Cool
    tzaflidisp
    tzaflidisp
    Supervisor
    Supervisor

Post  tzaflidisp Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:32 am

Lets see something what do you thing about rescue cat i mean we have so many removals is it possible to become limited
    And what about the oppression everyone play with synchro xyz fusion and we got a free call monster reborn and many other cards that can do special summon is there a possibility to come back as limited or unlimited ?
    Nemessie
    Nemessie

Post  Nemessie Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:02 am

Tzaflidi I do not understand what you are saying. A7, I thought you were a new player on the forum when I saw the new pic (the name is something about a dark deep slumber or something that does not let an opposing monster attack or something).
    tzaflidisp
    tzaflidisp
    Supervisor
    Supervisor

Post  tzaflidisp Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:08 am

What is that you cannot understand?
    A7
    A7
    Admin
    Admin

Post  A7 Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:46 am

Nemessie wrote: A7, I thought you were a new player on the forum when I saw the new pic (the name is something about a dark deep slumber or something that does not let an opposing monster attack or something).

Invitation To A Dark Sleep

Level 5 - DARK - Spellcaster

Attack 1500 Defense 1800

Pharaoh's Servant (PSV)

When this monster is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned, select 1 of your opponent's monsters. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the selected monster cannot attack.

You must have been really really young when this card was made...

Ban list predictions Baby-teething
    Nemessie
    Nemessie

Post  Nemessie Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:16 am

When that card came out all cards in my hometown were fake. Plus we did not know english, and that was the era of 2000 LP and no direct attacks.

"And what about the oppression everyone play with synchro xyz fusion and we got a free call monster reborn and many other cards that can do special summon is there a possibility to come back as limited or unlimited ?"

Royal Oppression? If you play an Anti-Meta it can be ridiculously helpful. Since you also said everyone uses the Extra Deck, I do not get why you even mentioned it. Rescue Cat, maybe yeah a Limit or Semi-Limit but that is what the card deserves. Konami will not even bother thinking of it.

Did not get the "free call......unlimited ?" What do you want to come back limited or unlimited? Reborn already is limited. Did not get the special summon part also at all, and what it has to do with Reborn and likely Call of the Haunted(that is also already unlimited).
    tzaflidisp
    tzaflidisp
    Supervisor
    Supervisor

Post  tzaflidisp Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:13 am

I was saying that the call of the haunted is free from the list, we got a limited reborn, and we have many cards that can do a special summon also everyone play xyz, synchro and fusion monsters so why the oppression not become limited?
    Nemessie
    Nemessie

Post  Nemessie Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:36 am

You answered it yourself. If a card in the banlist is starting to get more and more useful, it will not get Limited. Since Oppression can prevent Synchros Xyzs Fusions and revival cards it is too broken, and as for the cost a way to constantly replenish your life points will make it not that important.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 2:27 am