Hordes of Darkness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

One guess about the new ban list

tzaflidisp
    tzaflidisp
    Supervisor
    Supervisor

One guess about  the new ban list Empty One guess about the new ban list

Post  tzaflidisp Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:10 am

I was searching on the net for something about the new ban list and I found this

Newly Forbidden

Brionac, Dragon of The Ice Barrier
    Dark Armed Dragon.
    Card Destruction.
    Mind Control.
    Sangan.
    Wind-up Hunter.
    Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the beginning.
    E- Hero Electrum.
    Monster Reborn.

Newly Limited.

Rescue Rabbit.
    Dark Magician of Chaos.
    Super Polymerization.
    Inzektor Centipede.
    Witch of the Black Forest.
    Ultimate Offering.
    Solemn Warning.

Semi-Limited

One For One.
    E- Emergency Call.
    Legendary Six Samurai - Shi-En.
    Gladiator Beast Bestiari.

No longer restricted

Necro Gardna.
    Primal Seed.
    Formula Synchron.

I don't think that this is the official list but I posted it here to hear what do you think

Last edited by Tzaflidisp on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Nemessie
    Nemessie

One guess about  the new ban list Empty Re: One guess about the new ban list

Post  Nemessie Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:12 am

1rst: Plz get in the trouble of writing the full names. Talking about Brio Razz

2nd:Electrum? Wtf? Does anyone even use that card anymore?

Since we are talking about me the most sceptical person in the cosmos, I would say this is not so true. Just taking a look at how they "will ban" Sangan and unban Witch says it all. And also, banning so important cards will make em lose a lot of fans. DAD, BLS, Sangan, Reborn, Card Destruction, Mind Control? Rescue Rabbit(are we talking about Konami here??), DMOC, Super Poly, Centipede, Bitch of the Black Forest, Warning? Unleashing Shi En? And srsly now, who ever gave a fuck about Primal Seed?
    Reaper of the Cards
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Reaper of the Cards Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:16 pm

Yeah, give us back Dark Magician of Chaos and Witch of the Black Forest. And ban Dark Armed Dragon and Electrum. That's sane...

Please don't post wild (and fake) lists that going around. KONAMI will post the original list about a week before Sept 1st. Nothing until then will be accepted in this forum. The last thing I want is misinformation.

That said, locked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 2:42 am